Friday, August 23, 2013

My Top 10 Backyard DIYs

I love the outdoors, and I love DIYs!  Not having a yard is one of the hard things about living in an apartment, but it can't stop me from building dreams of projects I want to do when we do have one!
Pinterest has become my craft/idea hording place :D It is absolutely wayyy to much fun to get on there, but it is such a danger hazard to losing a good chunk of my day on there too. 

All summer long I've been thinking of fun things I would do if I had a backyard.  I miss just sitting and being surrounded by green life all around me.  I've put together some of the ideas that I've been dreaming of to share. Maybe you will have some time and will add one of these fun DIYs to your lovely space! (If you do, please invite me over. I will even help with the DIY!haha ;-) )

So, here they are, my top 10 backyard DIY dreams (In no particular order, I just love them all).
I'm sure there will be plenty more than 10 when I actually do get a yard though ;-)
Enjoy!


























Nope, you didn't count wrong, there are actually 11 DIYs that you just viewed.Oops. ;-) I couldn't help but add that last gutter cooler idea. SO neat, right?

And, just because I'm on a roll, I'm going to share one more. It's a beauty, and will make you want to be right in the picture. 



Awesome! Don't you think? It makes you relax just to look at it :-)

I hope you all have a good weekend! Maybe do a DIY! If you do, please share it!

God bless!

Here is a sneak peak at a upcoming post!



Yes! It's a Big Sister photo shoot! We are excitedly awaiting a new Kennedy baby, due April 2014!
Keep a lookout for the newest baby news post & Alicia's Big Sister photo shoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment