Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Big Sister Photoshoot! -We are having another baby!

BIG SISTER!
Yes! Alicia is a big sister!

We are so excited to share our news and ask for you to please keep us in your prayers! 

I had a feeling, even before we knew for sure, that there was another sweet baby growing inside of me.  I was so sure in fact, that I took these photos more than a week before finding out! 


I have been trying to get some fun photos at the beginning of every month. I'm definitely no pro, but I hope to get better over time, and, I LOVE doing it ;D So, these pictures are in fact, Alicia's 5 month photos. These two sweethearts will be 14 months apart, and we couldn't be more thrilled. 

I am hoping to be better about week-by-week photos (I think I started being consistent with Alicia at about 4 months in), and I am really wanting to write a little "bump journal" as well. I think it would be such a precious keepsake.

happy sigh...It is all still sinking in.  I am not sure if miscarrying our first is making me cautious about letting it sink in, or if the fact that I am still waiting for the dreaded morning sickness to set in that it is making it hard for me to fully grasp that another sweet baby is growing inside of me.

We talked about whether or not to let others know this early in the pregnancy, but, whatever God has planned for this little one, we decided we want to let others know about the blessing of this sweet soul and celebrate his/her life from the very beginning. 


Early Days...

So far, I've had random nausea spurts- mostly when I'm uncomfortably hot, and when there is nothing on my stomach...so I've been snacking, a lot... ;-)

The most noticeable changes have been a super heightened sense of smell (even more than with Alicia), constant hunger, occasional nausea spurts, and my belly isn't going down like it was before ;-). I was just a few lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight when we found out :P :-)

 I plan on trying to exercise more this round (hoping and praying). Getting a routine down seems to be the hardest thing for me. Any of you mommas have a few good tricks to staying in shape during pregnancy? What things did you try and make sure to get in everyday? What exercises did you find helped with back pain? (I can tell mine is already starting)

Thank you for all your best wishes and prayers! We truly appreciate each and every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment