Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Ever So Crafty Mom -My blog is moving!

Yes, again, SORRY! But, this should be the last time!  I now have my own domain! www.theeversocraftymom.com AND a new look!

What you need to know-
There will be two changes. The first is simply the domain. You will now find me at www.theeversocraftymom.com

The second thing that will happen (although you will only notice it when you come to my blog) is that the look of the layout will be changing.  I am going to be switching from blogspot to wordpress in the next few months and the basic layout and look will change.( It will be the SAME domain www.theeversocraftymom.com).

I am super excited about working with wordpress.  When it is finished and activated you will find quite an update to the look, as well as a much easier navigation and LOTS more fun stuff for all you crafty and fun loving people! :D

Also, I would love to keep in touch via facebook, twitter & instagram! Come find me!
facebook - facebook.com/eversocraftymom or search The Ever So Crafty Mom
twitter @eversocraftymom
Instagram @theeversocraftymom

No comments:

Post a Comment