Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pretty in Pink~Spring Fashions 2013


It's a beautiful Saturday here in TX.  I am looooving this spring weather!  I'm thinking about taking the baby girl out for a walk this afternoon after some work on my huge list of projects gets done. 

Onto today's post...
I have always loved fashion.  I know many of us women struggle with trying to stay cute and "in" and still remain modest.  I am a skirts kind of girl and I tend to like fashions on the more feminine side, so, I am sharing some of the outfits I think do a good job of being pretty, fashionable, and modest :-)

2013
Spring Fashion by color
~Pink~




My favorite item here is the shoes! 
Love the cascading flowers down the side! 
So pretty!





The jacket might be a little much for TX today, 
but tomorrow, you never know, could be rainy and chilly again...






 I agree....a fabulous everyday kind of wonderful outfit :-)



 Have a wedding to attend this summer? 
This would make a perfect outfit! Again, I love the shoes :-D







 Coffee or shopping spree with your lady friends? 
Always fun to shop in style and comfort.






Patio party to attend? Simple, cool, and so pretty.






Warm outside, cool inside?...the story of the southern states.
Make it easy to cool off by unbuttoning your sweater and letting it hang loosely to breath in that fresh air.




Getting married? Want something bride-ish and super feminine and fun for those bridal showers?
Try some floral on a white background.




I looove coral and grey together. 
This outfit is fun, fashionable and great for everyday or a casual event.



Hope everyone is having a terrific Mother's Day weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment