Sunday, May 19, 2013

2013 ~ Fashion by color ~ Blues & Greens ~

2013
Spring Fashion by color



Just a quick intro...
I have always loved fashion.  I know many of us women struggle with trying to stay cute and "in style" and still remain modest.  I am a skirts kind of girl and I tend to like fashions on the more feminine side, so, I am sharing some of the outfits I think do a good job of being pretty, fashionable, and modest :-)

Keep in mind that these are just to help us get ideas on fun ways to mix'n match things that we already have, or to help us with colors, layers and accessories to keep our eyes out for when we are shopping 
:-) Enjoy!














There is a love for the vintage look coming back. Aren't these lovely?





It's amazing how a little embellishing in one area of an outfit can make a huge difference.  Perhaps just a flower on your shoe? :-)




Start out with a simple T and plain skirt and then add a few details...it just might become one of your favorite outfits + super comfy! Awesome combination.

















Do you have a favorite place to shop for pretty, fashionable and modest clothing? Please share and it will be added to my next post!
Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment