Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

I've been enjoying doing some baking lately!
Thanks to the suggestions of some of my lady friends I tried out these cinnamon rolls from The Pioneer Woman. They are fantastic!



The recipe made enough for a round pan for my husband and myself, a round pan for my in-laws and two of these tins that my husband took to work with him this morning :-D
I am going to have to figure out how to cut it down when I want to just make them for us...or I can just stick to this recipe and share the yumminess :-)


I'm already looking around at my recipes to see what I should make next...haven't quite decided.  Not on the sweet side though, I am hoping to try some regular bread recipes.  I want to find something that works well for sandwiches. Have any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. OH YUM!!! I haven't tried her recipe yet, but they look scrumptious! My sister will make several batches at once and we freeze them, without the icing on, and pull out how ever many we need on Sunday before Mass and usually by the time we get home we just pop them in the microwave if needed and they still taste SO fresh! We do the same thing with homemade rolls all the time. Just a thought, if you have leftovers next time :) Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about doing just that! These disappeared because we gave a ton away to Anthony's work buddies (a bunch of marines ;-) ). But I do want to put a pan aside to keep in the freezer for us next time! :D

    ReplyDelete