Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Day Cupcake Bouquet

Thank you again, Pinterest!
I had some fun last night baking and decorating these cupcakes to bring as a thank you to the hard working ladies over at MacArthur OBGYN




The best news is that I am also offering baking of all kinds to those in the Dallas/Fort Worth area!  
I have been thinking about getting some of by baking going to bring in a little side money and thought that it was the ideal time with Mother's Day close at hand.

Please check out, like, and share my facebook page Cake and Pie Oh My

Make sure to contact me asap to get your order in for Sunday!
Cupcakes $2.50 ea. $2 for 6 or more
Bouquet (14 cupcakes) $36
Chocolate, Vanilla

You can also follow me via instagram @ohsusannahjoy

Have a fantastic week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment