Friday, March 1, 2013

Sneak Peak at Alicia's Baby Shower & Birth-day

Yes, I know I am a little behind...

Alicia was born on the 23rd and her shower was the week before :-)
There are lots of photos, but not all ready to share...so here are a few just for a fun sneak peak of the past week's activities...


Sweet little touches

The Bump!...So glad the shower wasn't a week later...when I had her ;-)

Handmade decorations made by a dear friend :-) <3 So so cute!



Handmade baby blanket! - I love handmade things!
Homemade Red Velvet in a jar...deliciousness



And just a week later...






More to come!!

2 comments:

  1. Could you be any prettier!? And your baby is just the sweetest thing with all that dark hair! Congrats mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Thank you! :D I'm loving being a mama!!

    ReplyDelete